PHCT Facility Use
Pleasant Hill Community Theatre is available for use by organizations and individuals who are engaged in activities and events that fit in with the mission of the theatre.
Facility Use Procedures
- The requester will fill out the form below.
- PHCT's administrative managers will evaluate the request and decide if any usage fees will be applicable. Usage fees cover utility costs at the theatre, wear and tear on equipment, and any theatre personnel required to administer or assist with the event.
- The requester will fill out the theatre's usage agreement, review the theatre's guidelines, and pay any necessary usage fees.
- The requester will make arrangements with the adminstrative managers to gain access to the building for the dates required.
- Once the usage of the theatre is complete, the requester and theatre adminstrator will meet at the theatre and confirm that the theatre has been left in acceptable condition.
PHCT Facility Use Request Form